Saturday, May 26, 2007

PiRaTeS aNd ThE cArRiBeAn ...

* The special interior design of Wallis Cinema *

* Waiting for the show to begin *

* Me and Ching in the Cinema *




I'm busy doing World Politics revision these few days.. really sien!! So now wanna post something about these few days..

On Thursday, Edison, Ching and me go to watch the Pirates and the Carribean at twelve o'clock midnight.. it was the premiere film!! The movie was not bad though.. although it has a sad ending!!

Friday, went to school as usual. After that, had lunch with Yee Whei. Later, went to University of Adelaide international office to ask some information about cross-institutional transfer (I heard that University Adelaide's accounting is better).. Unfortunately, they told me if I wish to transfer to University of Adelaide next semester, they need my UEC result because I don't have any University results yet, but the UEC result was not with me at the moment.. I left it in Kuching. The application closing date is just around the corner. Not only that, I need a release letter from University of South Australia if wanted to transfer. It's so troublesome.. After considering all the effects, I decided not to transfer first.. but maybe will transfer next year if I really wanted to do so. Sigh *
At night, meet Christopher at Rundle Mall and we went to Sushi Train . Chris was really hungry and ate around 9 plates of Sushi.. I only ate 3 plates!! After that, we went to Ballroom for snooker.. we both won a game last night. Then, he wanted to play the gun shooting game with me.. I really dunno how to play but been forced by him. We left Ballroom at around 10.15 pm..

We got into his car and heading to North Adelaide.. In the car, Chris felt like eating ice-cream but none of us know where to eat.. so we decided to eat the fried ice-cream that we ate last Saturday. Just then we walked in the restaurant, the waiter told us they were prepared to close.. no choice.. we headed to the petrol station nearby and tried to look for ice-cream. All the ice-cream was so expensive.. at last, Chris gave up and suggested we go for pizza. We ordered pork ribs, honey BBQ wings, lazagne and garlic bread. Both of us had our supper in my house while watching some tv shows. He left my house at around 2am!!

Anyway, Christina Aguilera is coming to Adelaide for her show on 17 July.. but I'm in Kuching that time!! A lot of the entrance tickets have been sold out..



1 comment:

niNi said...

eee...
i wan wat dis movie but haven go watch kok...sienz le...nice?

^o^v