Tuesday, May 15, 2007

CoNfIrMeD ...

I've issued my air ticket on 26 June back to Singapore and spent a night there.. and I'll be back on the next day!! Kuching.. I'll be back soon!!

Few days ago, I've managed to contact with Debbie on MSN and felt glad that she will be able to accompany me when I arrived Singapore.. Thanks, friend!! Really looking forward for it..

Today, it's very windy in Adelaide!! As usual, I'm off to uni at 10.20am.. But when I almost arrived at the bus stop.. It was really unbelievable that the bus just drive past me.. Sienz!! So the only thing I can do is to wait for the next bus to come.. another 10 mins later, I saw a bus coming but you know what?? It stated that the bus was full.. damn it!! Haizz..

Last night, Ren Bin called me.. She quarrelled with her boyfriend and was going to spend a night at her friend's house. Ren Bin was very sad as her boyfriend did not apologise to her after that and went offf straightly. She thought very negatively and decided to break up with him.. I consoled her but failed!! Hope that she won't be so impulse..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

break up may be a new beginning for ur fren..best luck to her! hehehehe!

u very soi lor... i hate waiting for bus!!!! ahahhahahaha!

hope to c u soon...go out lim teh oh! =)