Friday, May 11, 2007

LoNeLiNeSs ... I mIsS tHe DaYs !!

Time flies.. It has been two and a half month since I left Kuching, my sweet sweet hometown. Really miss you..

I promise.. I'll definately remember 22nd February 2007, the day I left my home where I live for 18 years since I'm born to pursue my dreams in Adelaide. It was the first time I saw both of my best friends cried on the same day when they sent me and Christopher off at the airport. They cried fiercely when I called them using hp in the terminal.. I still can clearly remember the scene and my feelings that day.. It was really hurt and sad!!

Sorry, my dear friends.. I know that four of us used to have a dream when we were in senior. We wished that we could go Adelaide together for our studies although that stupid Chris left us first. Unfortunately, something happened at the end of 2006 that made us change our mind. We discussed our future together.. Remember the days when we discussed our future in my house?? Really miss the days..

At the end of year 2006, we went to Singapore for holiday.. Play mahjong until midnight at Lorenzo's auntie house.. Sit MRT together.. Eat Bak Cho Mee.. Shopping together.. Take pics together.. Go Wild Wild Wet together.. Lost our ways in National University of Singapore.. Go to IELTS tuition together.. Sit for SAT exam together and etc. Lots of memories.. Although we couldn't get into Singapore Management University, but I believe we enjoy the time we spent together, right?

Anyway, hope that we can hang out together when I'm back.. but dunno have the chance o nt since dat big fat fish is going to Singapore soon!! Sienzz.. Anyway, friends forever ya!!

No comments: