Saturday, June 02, 2007

* ExAm Is CoMiNg .. HeAdAcHe *

* Scary view of the sky *

* Outdoor heater *



Adelaide is having raining season nowadays.. It has been raining for a week.. non-stop!! I can't even wash my clothes.. the wind is really strong!! The temperature has been decreasing since last week.. it's 9 degree celcius today!! Freezing..

It has been a long time since my previous post.. it was really a busy week for me with assignment and International Relations exam!! I just finished the exam this morning.. pretty pissed off that a guy cheated in class.. it was unfair for other students!! Dunno whether the tutor did discover it or not..

After the test, Anne, Brian, CK and I had our lunch at Chinatown. All of us ate Sarawak Laksa which cost each of us AUD$8.50 for just a small bowl. To be truth, it was not as delicious as those in Kuching although the shop owner is a Sarawakian!! Wtf.. can you imagine that we spent RM 25 to eat a bowl of Laksa which we can eat it for only RM 4 in Kuching??

Empire Pool Lounge was our next destination. We spent about three hours in the lounge.. Anne and CK was in a group while Brian and I was in another group. We started the compete.. It was pretty funny and full of fun.

At night, joined Christopher for dinner at O'Connell Street and played mahjong at my house with Edison and Takuya after that. Anyway, really enjoy the day.. Next week, still need to do my other 2500 word essay, discussing about US foreign policy. Busy again..

1 comment:

LinGLinG said...

hihi glenda how r u? hope 2 hear from u soon..