Sunday, April 01, 2007

WhAt An ApRiL fOoL's DaY ...

Today is April Fool's Day.. have you been fooled by your friends? Hope you enjoy the day ya..

An unlucky day for me.. my trip to Kangaroo Island during the Easter holiday has been cancelled due to the shortage of hotel rooms on the island. Sad.. This Friday will be Good Friday and the next few days are the Easter!! All shops in Adelaide are going to close.. Can you imagine the whole city is just like a dead city? It's terrible, right? How am I going to spend my holiday?

By the way, I hate International Relations!! I need to write an essay for 2000 words about US and the Iraq War in my own words.. I noe only a little about the politics but now.. I need to write wars!! What the hell.. tough!! In addition, the journals about the Iraq War in my uni library, Uni of Adelaide and state library have all been loaned!! Help me..

7 comments:

t.R.a.C.y said...

Then write down china n japan war! :p

JJ said...

so sofa~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JJ said...

哈哈 u can go sleep at the beaches leh
u so sfae de dun worry lah
walao i so chu chim

iraq war!!!!
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyesssssssssssssss!!! i like that one
u know y usa wan go hit iraq??

beacuase they wan to control the oilof iraq...biao mian is say wat wei chi zhi an!!!
nah i song u jit ki lan lah dog bush!!!!!!!!!!!
the an li hui wan usa to cease fire bt dog bush at home fucking his dog so he say he is so strong that he can don hear wat the an li hui has said!!!!!








i simply write de haha
bt the oil wan is true
ahaha

.. GLeNdA cHiA qIn YiNg .. said...

Eh.. What is li hui? Not only that, what is sofa? What does it mean?

Erm.. U noe who is Osama Bin Laden o not? What's his position?

JJ said...

he is the head of the terrorist lah!!
安理会

.. GLeNdA cHiA qIn YiNg .. said...

What is an li hui? What does it mean lar??

JJ said...

u no read newspaper ah.......
errmm an li hui is jus like the lian he guo....xiang xi qing kuang wo ye bu qing cu...