Monday, April 02, 2007

StUpId LaR ...

Aiyoyo.. It's a stupid day!!

Today after lunch, I went shopping with Yee Whei, my Melaka friend at Rundle Mall!! Today is pretty windy so I brought my Giordano jacket along. There's a clearance sale for Giordano outlet as they are closing down soon.. so we went inside. We spent quite a long time choosing for our clothes.. When we are about to do our payment at the counter, I discovered that I lost my jacket. I was so panic and keep finding for it.. Despite that it is a Giordano jacket, so I scared that other customers might mistaken and buy my jacket if they like it. After searching for a period of time, finally I found my lovely purple jacket.. It was folded properly and was put on the sales shelve. Haha.. so funny!! Anyway, I bought a pink sweater which cost me AUD$65.. expensive leh.. but no choice coz the weather is getting colder, if not I'll be frozen during the winter!!

Ya.. 5 more matches to go!! Manchester United will be the 2006/07 EPL Champion.. Haha!! Chelsea.. out you go!! Beware.. Red Devil is coming back!! It was so sufferred here coz I can't watch any football matches here.. Luckily, that stupid Kwang Leng told me that there's a software that I can watch EPL online!! Thanks ya..

10 comments:

JJ said...

sofa again???haiyo..forgive me lah!!

.. GLeNdA cHiA qIn YiNg .. said...

What is sofa? What does it mean?

DevilSaphire AKA tonyhawk8802 said...

maiji! dn pt my name in ur blog leh! and nt me teach u, is moh feng lar! moh feng use my msn.

Anonymous said...

Glenda,their "sofa" means ur blog boring loh..sien..dun k them..they owes like that one.hahahaha! Mine oso ma..they all write sofa de..den nothing liao..Hihihi! By the way..hope u r doing ok there...Hmm...so envy u eh...

Anonymous said...

wan add something..sofa oso mean the first one to give comment
hahahaha

.. GLeNdA cHiA qIn YiNg .. said...

Diam lar.. Skinny Lung!! Moh Feng ur head.. So it's u who leave the tag in my tagboard lar? Kesi u.. tease me and simply say wat Moh Feng dun want Eva!! U liao liao lar.. Play ppl relationship!!

t.R.a.C.y said...

chu lah u all!

JJ said...

skinny long wor....call till so lovely wor...

.. GLeNdA cHiA qIn YiNg .. said...

Eh.. what lovely lor?? Like dis call lovely meh?? When r u going to China to study? U go Shanghai rite?

jErNiE said...

haha...bing heng sad liao..u call gl skinny long...so sweet o...haha...