Thursday, March 22, 2007

GoInG bAcK tO kUcHiNg SoOn ...

* Cibo Espresso along Rundle Mall *

* Rundle Mall, the famous shopping street *

* My housemates*
Takuya from Japan
and
Lih Ching from Limbang, Malaysia

* Microeconomics tutorial *

* Rundle Street *

* Hindley Street, the famous bar street *

* Behind these buildings is Rundle Mall *

* Bank at King William Street *

* Ramp for the disabilities people *



Yeah.. I'm going back to Kuching in July!! Miss you so so so much.. Miss my parents, friends, Laksa, Kolo Mee and etc.


After this semester, I'm going to transfer my credit to Accounting!! International Relations really sucks lar.. World War, Cold War, Soviet Union, Gulf War, United Nation and etc.. all of you are not belong to my world!! Although I heard that accounting is quite tough too.. but at least I have more interest in Maths than in International Relations!!

1 comment:

JJ said...

sofa again!!!