Monday, April 09, 2007

EaStEr DaY ...

Today is the last public holiday for Easter!! All the shops will be reopen by tomorrow.. Last night, me and Lih Ching slept at Yee Whei's house coz we sang karaoke until 4am this morning!! Tiring.. but at least I didn't stay at home and do nothing in the holiday!!

I'll be having my mid-semester break from tomorrow until 23 April.. Although it's quite a long-term break but don't think that I have the time to hang around!! I've to finish my 2000 word Iraq War essay (due on 13 April), prepare for Business Information System presentation (due on 11 April), revise Microeconomics (will have the test after the break) and apply for my internal program transfer (going to transfer my credit to accounting).. I have a lot of things to do in this holiday, right?

Anyway, I'll still spend some time to relax myself!! E-Spirit is having 50 percent sales now.. lots of blouses and skirts are only 15-50 dollars but I don't think I have that much money to buy it!! But I think I'll find some time to go to Harbourtown because there are having sales!! Can you imagine that I can get a Levi's Jeans for just only AUD$30?? It's Easter Clearance now.. that's why!! Haha..

1 comment:

DontTellYou said...

sofa! wahahahahhaaha