Sunday, April 22, 2007

TiRiNg DaY ...

Tiring day.. Started doing my Microeconomics revision this morning!! In the evening, Christopher come and fetch me and we went to Empire for our dinner.. Tracy was with us too!! Chris and Tracy were very hungry so they ordered a lot of food!! Then, we started to eat.. But sooner, we discovered that we were getting full so we decided to take away the left over pizza (we only ate 3 pieces out of 8).. just then, the waiteress told us that we can't take away the pizza as this is the rule of their hotel restaurant!! Damn it.. so Tracy started to squeezed the pizzas into her stomach.. Haha.. It's so funny!!

After our dinner, we went to ice skating!! The weather tonight is cold.. When we entered the Ice Arena.. the temperature inside is damn cold!! We put on our skates and started our journey.. It was my second time to skate as I'd been to Sunway Pyramid last December!! Maybe I really don't have the talent to learn skating as I always don't know how to keep my feet in parallel!! Sienzz.. I think I should apply for the skating lessons there which cost AUD$ 99 for 5 x 55 mins lessons, 5 public admissions and 1 guest admission!! Is this worth??

We left the Ice Arena at about 11pm and headed back to my house!! Despite our hungriness, so we decided to cook some sausages, fish fingers and nuggets to fill up our 'crying' stomach!! Then, we started to play cards after our simple supper!! While we were playing our cards, Edison, my housemate called me and ask me out for karaoke.. We spent 3 hours in K-Box and we drank Vodka (Lime, Berry and Tropical)!!

After the karaoke session, Edison suggested us to go to Hungry Jacks for our 'breakfast' as it was already 5 am the next day!! We had some burgers and french fries..

I arrived home at 5.45 am and now sitting in front of the computer.. Although it's a tiring day with lots of programme but I'm not feeling tired at the moment.. strange, isn't it?

No comments: