Friday, June 22, 2007

MiCrOeCoNoMiCs.. I hAtE yOu!!

One more day to go.. tomorrow, I'm going to have my last exam!! The last one for this semester.. finally lar!! Microeconomics is really hard.. lots of principles and graphs.. sienzz!! I really don't have any confident to pass this subject.. hope that I'm lucky tomorrow.. get at least 30 questions correct out of 40 in the objective section.. if not really will die!! This two weeks are just like hell.. everyday stay at my room.. keep studying.. 24 hours per day, exclude bathing, sleeping and eating, I have spent all my time doing my revision!! Hope everything goes smoothly during my exam tomorrow!!

26th June.. you are getting closer and closer to me!! In other words, I'm going back to Kuching soon.. a place where I can finally have a rest after this exhausting and torturing exam week. I'm going to eat lots of seafood and laksa!! A bowl of Sarawak Laksa in Adelaide will cost me AUD$ 8.50.. not delicious at all.. can't even compete with the worst one in Kuching!! After converting to Malaysian Ringgit, with AUD$ 8.50.. I can eat six bowl of delicious Sarawak Laksa.. can't even wait for it!! Yummy yummy..

It's already 3.30am now.. I'm still busy with my revision.. can't even sleep!! I think I better stop here and continue with my revision.. wish me all the best in my exam tomorrow ya!!

No comments: