Wednesday, December 12, 2007

WoNdErFuL nIgHt In SiNgApOrE ...

* Esplanade Theatre *

* Merlion Park *

* Night View of Merlion Park *

* Marina Bay *

* Singapore Bridge *

* My Best Friend, Jet *

* The Luxury Room in Marina Mandarin Hotel *

* Relaxing Sofa *


* Writing Desk *

* Plasma TV *

* Nice Bed *

* Toilet *

* Basin *

Last Thursday, I stayed a night in Singapore before I flied back to Kuching. My flight had delayed despite the bad weather in Sydney. I arrived Singapore around 8.30pm, which is 2 hours late. After meeting Jet up at the airport, we decided to take a taxi straight back to my hotel, Marina Mandarin Hotel, a 6-star hotel which is just situated near Suntec City and Marina Square.

When I first step into the hotel, I was really shocked. The hotel is gorgeous.. the interior design is really perfect match. The middle of the building is empty.. I can just see the glass roof of the hotel from the lobby. Soon, after I checked in at the reception, Jet and I headed to my room on Level 12. Once I opened the door, I couldnt believe that the room was so beautiful..

After we leave our luggage, we decided to fill up our stomach. It was already almost 10pm, most of the shopping mall has closed. But luckily we managed to find a japanese restaurant in Marina Square.

After our luxury dinner, we decided to meet Harry up in my hotel. We waited for so long as Harry couldn't manage to hail a taxi in Bugis. So Jet and I had a short walk along Marina Bay. Not long after that, we received Harry's sms and we headed back to my hotel to meet him up.

At 2am, we felt bored and decided to go to the nearest 7-eleven to buy a pack of playing cards and beer. We enjoyed playing "big 2" and beer in my room until 4am. After that, went to bed.

1 comment:

Caren said...

"Jet" actually looks quite good in that pic.. lol