Monday, December 10, 2007

BaCk In KuChInG ...

Finally back in kch.. this should be a happy thing for me but I fell sick once I arrived kch.. sienz!! Fever, headache, cough, flu, lips swollen.. i've stayed at home these few days.. waiting for recover.. it's torturing lar!! I've drank tons of water and honey.. really cant wait to recover so that I can hang out with my friends..

The 2nd semester results have been announced last Saturday. I'm really shocked when I knew that i've failed Financial Accounting 1. I've done pretty well in both assignments and mid-term test.. so i'm really disappointed with the result. In this case, I sent an email to my course coordinator yesterday and wish to apply for remark of my test paper. Finally, I received his reply this morning. In his email, he told me that I failed because I didn't sit for the final exam paper.. that's ridiculous man!! By the way, he said he'll double check for me and will update the latest information tomorrow morning by sending me an email. Hope everything goes smoothly. If he couldn't find my exam paper, i think the university have the responsibility to solve this problem.

No comments: