Sunday, March 23, 2008

CoUnTdOwN 100 dAyS ...


100 days to go… Kuching, i’ll be back again… my sweet sweet hometown with my lovely parents, adorable boyfriend, delicious food, etc…

It has been one month since I left Kuching… I used to repel long distance relationship as many of my friends told me that long distance relationship is just like a tomb… it usually has a sad ending. But since my bf and I decided to start this relationship, we never feel regret… nevertheless, we have confidence to maintain our relationship. For us, distance between two hearts is not an obstacle; rather a great reminder of just how strong true love can be.

The world is just like a puzzle, and we’re two pieces that fit perfectly together. I’m really glad that we’ve found each other in this world. We are the perfect couple, but we’re just not in the perfect situation. For now, I may not get to see you as often as I like. You may not get to hold me in your arms all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one that I love, and I can't let you go. Although those lonely nights are really hard to get through but everything turns better whenever I know that you're there somewhere in my life.

Between now and you is a hundred days and a great deal of dreaming. When those one hundred days have passed and when I have dreamt a great deal of dreams, I will be with you again, and it will be pure magic. Missing you gets easier everyday because even though I am one day further from the last time I saw you, but I am one day closer to the next time we get together again.

Dear, I love you… I'll be back soon… =P

No comments: