Tuesday, August 14, 2007

8 FaCtS aBoUt Me ...


TaGgEd By : Tr@cY & JeRnIe ...


Here are the rules:

1. Each blogger must post these rules first.
2. Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


Eight facts/habits about me:

1. Love my family and friends..

2. Hope that I can pass all my subjects every year.

3. Wanna be thin.. I hate to be fat.

4. I love Alan Smith.. no matter where he is.. he is always the best football player I've seen.

5. Looking for my Mr. Right.. I'm wondering where's my fate as it always bring the wrong person to my life, instead of the right one.

6. I want a long relationship.. I really hate short relationship..

7. Wish to be happy everyday.. moody is torturing.

8. Hate to be alone.. I need accompany.


8 lucky stars :

LiNg LiNg
DiAnA, yAu
BiRd ShEu
JuNiEn
YuNg Ho
MoH fEnG + eVa
MiChAeL lEe
MU fAnS, jIuN


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

3. Wanna be thin.. I hate to be fat.

4. I love Alan Smith.. no matter where he is.. he is always the best football player I've seen.

zzzz

chu...

no one like to be fat...ia lso dun like...

then find alan smitht o become ur mr right loo

haha

eh cancel ur word verification..very mahuan...everytime wan leave comment..then see gt the verification then i dun wan to leave ki..