Monday, November 06, 2006

GrAdUaTiOn CeReMoNy AnD pRoM nIgHt

* PrOm NiGhT *
* ChEeSE *

This morning was my graduation ceremony !! It was held at Chms No 3 school hall ... After six years of middle school life , finally I got my graduate certificate !! Yippy ...
Ya ... I met Zheng Cheng dis morning at Chms No 3 too !! He came there to find his friends , including me !! Hehe ... He wished that I can accompany him to Harbour View for supporting him in the Superstar Competition !!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Woohoo ... Just came back from my graduation party !! Hehe ... A nice and memorable party with boys and girls wearing coat with tie and night gown with special hairstyle !! Wah ... All people look handsome and pretty tonight ...
Our prom night was held at my school hall with beautiful and special decorations !! Besides that , there is a dance floor for all of us ... Lots of ppl danced with their partners , including me !! Hehe ... It's a new experience though !! But one thing I wish to mention is my feet really ache now ... I never wear such high heels before !! Haha ...
Tonight ... Our prom king and queen is Jing Jiang and Susan !! Both of them wear smartly and beautifully ... congratulations oh !!
Graduate lor ... It's the time for us to be apart ... I would like to wish all of my friends and SS3B classmates a better future and hope that we can keep in contact !!

AS WE GO ON , WE REMEMBER ALL THE TIMES WE HAD TOGETHER AND AS OUR LIVES CHANGE , COME WHATEVER ... WE WILL STILL BE FRIENDS FOREVER !!

No comments: