Monday, November 13, 2006

~ CoMiNg SoOn ~

Trip to Singapore and KL is just around the corner ... Yippy ... 6 days left !! I already start to pack my lugguage because I'm really forgetful ... Hehe !! 5 days and 7 days of Singapore and KL trip will be an exciting trip ...
Chris will be coming back !! Long time din see him already ... The last time we met should be in January before Chinese New Year !! He failed to send me to the airport before I went to China ... I failed to send him to the airport before he went to Australia !! Lorenzo , Evelyn and I really miss him ...
After a long discussion , finally Evelyn and I plan to go to Singapore for further studies but dunno whether my results are good enough or not ... really hope that I score many A's in my UEC !! On the other hand , Lorenzo is still confuse with his future ... he hasn't decide which course will he be taking but he said that he probably will be going to Singapore too !!

No comments: