Tuesday, September 19, 2006

* ThE lAsT lEsSoN *


* Me n Charles *

* 2006 SS3B *

* ChEeSe *

* Nick , Alex , Sherwin n Yen Zhang *

* Me and Jernie *


Today is my last day of my secondary school life ... It's a memorable and sad day !! First of all , I'll like to wish my friend - Charles happy 18th birthday !! I think , he never thought before that there'll be lots of friends cry on his birthday , right ?
My last day of school started in a cloudy morning which seems like it is going to rain in every minute . When I arrived at school , I saw lots of senior 3 students taking photos with the teachers in the corridor ... Sigh * I wondered why time flies as I still remember the scene when I first came to Chmsno1 !!
In class , we took pictures with all of our teachers ... Besides that , I still ask all my lovely friends to drop down their signature on my photo album ! Then , we started our party at the 4th period recess ... That's our last class party !! Gonna miss all our class party ...
Finally , came to the last lesson ... All the senior 3 students were called to the auditorium to watch a singapore movie , called " I'm sorry , teacher " . That's the time , some of the students started crying ... After that , we all gathered in the field with balloon on our hands !! Students one by one started to step up front to talk about their feelings ... and that's the moment that make most of the students cried , even boys !! To be truth , I'm crying too ... really horrible !! Debbie , Diana , Chai Nie , Hui Ling and Daisy cried first ... but sooner , me , Caren , Susan and the others were all influenced by them and started crying too !! The scene was really terrible ... We all hug together ! After that , we formed a circle and sang the song , " Hand in hand " !! Finally , all of the senior 3 students drop their balloons from the 3rd and 4th floor of our school building which symbolise our 6 years secondary school life has ended and we are all well prepared to fly to our next destination ... Gambateh !!
After that , we hugged each other in class before going home !! Furthermore , we still send our regards and wishes to our friends ... Our 6 years secondary school life has come to an end ... Wish all of my lovely friends a bright future and all the best in the exam !! Last but not least ... hope our friendship will remain forever *

No comments: