Sunday, September 17, 2006

GAMBATEH ...

Juz coming back from Caren's birthday party at Li Garden ... The dishes were delicious but expensive !! Hai ... I forgot to bring her present to the party !! Last year , she also forgot to bring my present to my party ... that's funny !! Haha ...
2 more days left before we stop our lessons to prepare for our exams ... really sad !! Lots of memories are in my mind ... what can I do ? Today , our class had our last instant noodle day together ... we took a lot of photos with the instant noodle , seems like very siao hoh ? What to do ? Last time liao mar ...
Today , I reminded Hui Ling not to cry on the last day of school because once there is a person cry , then all the sad emotion will come up ... Until then , a box of tissue paper will not be enough for us !!
I haven't start revising yet ... still busy doing all those revision !! Lots of revision ... Anyway , really hope that I can be more hardworking to do my revision in order to score good results in both UEC and graduation exam ... GAMBATEH !!

No comments: