Thursday, February 15, 2007

A tErRiBlE dAy !!

A superb terrible and annoying day for me !! UniSA business faculty officer called my agent today and told her that they can't accept my late arrival for uni .. wtf !! The admission officer told my agent I've been accepted for my late arrival last week due to de visa problem .. I really dunno what happen !! They just suddenly said that I'm still unacceptable .. shit !! After knowing the bad news, I called my dad and told him about this matter .. I thought my dad will console me as I really felt sad about it but ended up being scolded by him !! He asked me why I did not sit for the ielts test earlier .. what a stupid reason to being scolded !!

Things happen like this ..

Last year, my dad persuaded me to go Singapore for my further studies but I persist in going to Adelaide !! At last, I tolerated and ended up accepting my dad's suggestion which I'm going to Singapore for my uni !! Since the Singapore Uni's orientation will be in August so I planned to take up some business course so that I can build up my basic .. On that time, my dad told me not to waste my time waiting for the Singapore's Uni !! What a confuse decision .. After the decision, I rushed for my ielts test and ended up still being scolded by my dad !! That's ridiculous .. I dunno what should I do .. Everything is wrong !! I really can't endure my dad when he's emotional !!

What should I do if the Uni still can't accept my late arrival ? Going to SAIBT for foundation or july intake ? What's the best decision ?

1 comment:

JJ said...

walao!!! finally one more sofa nia!!!
call me sofa king!!!