Saturday, December 30, 2006

* My 18tH bIrThDaY *

Finally , my memorable 18th birthday was over !! It is 1.00 am now .. juz came back from a movie , called " Cadaver " with Jie Jia , Lorenzo , Christopher and Yen Cin !!

This was how I spent my special day ..

12.00 am - Received a birthday msg from Chris !

12.26 am - Received a birthday msg from Alex !

12.32 am - Received a birthday msg from Shu Ling !

1.50 am - Received a birthday call from Lorenzo !

7.30 am - Woke up and gave Lorenzo a morning call as we had IELTS tuition at 9.00 am !

9 - 11 am - IELTS tuition !

9 - 12 pm - Received birthday msgs from Jeannie , Li Bo , Boon Shiang , Jing Shiuan , Debbie and Corine !

12 - 1 pm - Having lunch with Pek Chen and Lorenzo at Grandma's Ban Mian !

1.00 pm - Received a pair of earrings from Alex !

1 - 2 pm - Received birthday msgs from Alan , Cally , Buong Jing and Caryne !

2 - 3 pm - Went out for a drink at Mcdonald with Jing Shiuan and Boon Shiang !

3 - 5 pm - Watching tv at home ! Received birthday msg from Erica !

5 - 6 pm - Getting ready for the party !

6 pm - Went to take my birthday cake !

6.30 pm - Party started !

10.00 pm - Party ended !

10 - 10.30 pm - Present opening !

11 - 12.30 am - Going for a movie !

That's the end of my memorable 18th birthday ..

Presents received -
1 Yishion blouse
2 necklaces
1 bracelet
2 earrings
3 teddy bears
3 small bear key chain
2 photo frames
1 hair accessories
1 sand fall

A happy day for me .. Thanks to my friends who celebrated my 18th birthday together !! Besides that , a special thanks to my lovely dad and mum ! Love ya ..

No comments: