Wednesday, October 11, 2006

UeC iS cOmInG *

Tiamz ... Tomorrow is the first day of UEC exam ... really kintio lar ! Erm ... Just finished my lunch and I'm going to Wilfred's house to learn Physics with Lorenzo !
Past few days , I've been revising Chemistry ... This was the first time that I'm so hardworking with my studies !! Haha ... After revising the one thousand plus pages of Chemistry coursebook , I found that the questions of the past year papers were still quite hard for me !! So can you imagine how can a person sit for UEC exam without revising those coursebooks ...
Anyway , hope that I can do well in the BM test tomorrow !! This is one of the subjects that I wish I can score A ... May all the lucky stars stay at my side during the exam !! GaMbAtEh ...
Last but not least , I wanna wish all my lovely friends all the best in their exams ... Remember , we must graduate together !

No comments: